GLW: Rapper AWKWORD tackles Hip-Hop’s awkward issues
- Collaborating internationally for charity album World View.
- Receiving sponsorship from banking giant Morgan Stanley.
- “Rape” and misogyny in rap music.
- “Throw Away The Key” and the need for prison reform.
- “Doctor Doctor” and (his) mental illness.
- Potential sexism in his song “Got Class?“.
- The mainstream media, his song “Radio 2.0” with KRS-One, and the media sources he does follow.
- Life lessons he’s learned as a Sociologist.
- Future musical and touring plans.
- Relationships with Australia’s Amin PaYnE (producer, “Notorious“) and Jay Daniels (guest vocals, “Requiem“), as well as fellow activist rappers Jasiri X and Capital X.
CLICK HERE for the full Q&A.