Adramatic Interviews AWKWORD on World View
After naming three song’s off AWKWORD 100% for-charity global Hip Hop album World View to their Best of 2014 rap songs list, Belgium’s Adra-matic.com interviewed AWKWORD about the stories behind the songs, the history-making Protest Music album, and more.
See below for the interviews questions, as well as the ratings Adramatic gave the three World View records. Click here for the full interview.
The People’s Champions ft. Shabaam Sahdeeq, Punchline & Beretta 9 (of Killarmy) [prod. by Harry Fraud]
01. What inspired you to do this song?
02. Why did you choose this production?
03. How would you describe your song?
Requiem ft. SoulStice, Ess Vee, CuzOH! Black, Mark Deez & J. Daniels (Australia) [prod. by ATG]
04. One of the most original songs of the year, it reminds me of “Cure” by Papoose.
05. What inspired inspired you to do this song?
06. Why did you choose this production?
07. How would you describe your song?
08. Was it planned at the beginning to personify three drugs?
Gas Land (Frack Off) ft. Chaundon [prod. by Numonics]
09. What inspired you to do this song?
10. Why did you choose this production?
11. How would you describe your song?
World View [the album] ft. Joell Ortiz, KRS-One, Joell Ortiz, Jadakiss, Chino XL, ILL BILL, Jasiri X, etc.
12. How did the idea for this album come into your mind?
13. Most tracks on your album speak about different problems in society. Are they all problems that touch you in a certain way?
14. How did you choose the right guest for each track?
15. Are there artists who disappointed you in not wanting to join your project?
16. Which artist pleased you the most in joining your project?
17. Now it’s one year after the album was released. Would you change anything? Add some more tracks about other issues?
18. Do you plan to do a second album about it?
19. Anything else to tell?